Periodically, your skin needs deep exfoliation to refresh your complexion. A step ahead of dermaplaning, and dermatologist tested, the Tweezerman Clear Skin Microderm Tool goes deep into the skin's surface to remove the top layers of dead, dull skin and expose fresh, healthy skin. Benefits include: improved skin tone and texture, and softer, smoother skin. This at-home microdermabrasion tool is safe to use once every two weeks.
- Use on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin to safely and effectively buff away dead skin and pore-clogging debris for a smoother, clearer complexion.
- Pattern is created from metal, and the specialized application process provides the tool with its abrasive feel
- Pattern is specifically designed to provide different levels of exfoliation with thick, thin and dotted lines
- Tool has two grooves on the side for better handling and control during use
- The corners of the tool are designed to fit perfectly into small areas of the face such as the chin and around the nose
Handle with care - item is made of glass and may break if dropped or mishandled. Tool: Clean this at-home microdermabrasion tool before and after each use. Wash with soap and hot water or wipe clean with alcohol. Dry before storing. Pouch: Spot clean only. Do not machine wash.